- Your initial consultation is free
- All charges will be disclosed to investigators prior to initiation of work
- Grant writing or editing requests will be subject to recharge
- Please fill out a consultation request form and we will contact you to schedule a meeting
Effective July 1, 2020: our new hourly rate will be $180/hr to allow us to continue to serve the UCSD faculty at a heavily subsidized rate made possible by the VCHS and ACTRI. Existing project quotes will continue to be honored. Please contact Dr. Kathleen Fisch, Executive Director of CCBB if you have any questions.
- UCSD Internal rate: $180/hour*
- Non-profit rate: $261/hour*
- For-profit rate: $362/hour*
- *10 analysis hour minimum
- Please allow one business day for an initial response.
Transcriptomics (RNA-Seq, miRNA-Seq, microarrays, single-cell RNA-Seq) Study design, alignment, gene-level or transcript level quantification, differentially expressed gene lists, gene set annotation, genome visualization, network analysis
Genomics (Exome / Whole Genome Sequencing, SNP arrays, GWAS) Study design, alignment, SNPs, indels, CNVs, structural variants, annotation, genome visualization, germline or somatic mutation calls, network analysis
- Epigenomics (ChIP-Seq, ATAC-Seq, methylation arrays, Bisulfite-Seq) Study design, alignment, peak calling, visualization, comparative analysis, motif search, integration with RNA data (optional), differential methylation, network analysis
- Other available analyses:
- Metagenomics/microbiome (16S rRNA-Seq, shotgun sequencing) Study design, OTU picking, taxonomic abundance identification, alpha and beta diversity evaluation, network analysis
- CRISPR screens (single, dual screens)
- Network Analysis: Protein-protein interactions, network propagation, data integration, subnetwork identification
- Custom Analytical Pipelines & Algorithm Development: Our team is experienced in developing novel algorithms, creating custom analytical pipelines, refactoring code and performing custom integrative analyses.
CCBB data storage/transfer service
CCBB offers data storage on Amazon AWS S3. Rates are offered per project.
- Projects with total data size < 500 GB:
- $1000 for first 3 years of storage. This includes one retrieval of data.
- $500 for every additional 3 years of storage
- Additional data retrievals cost $360 each (2 hours)
- Projects with total data size > 500 GB: custom pricing.
- Alternatively we offer CCBB help with setup of new PI AWS account. Includes data transfer to new account. No ongoing support provided after transfer. $900 (5 hours)
CCBB offers a GEO data upload service, including preparing required files and metadata
- If CCBB does not already store the data and metadata: 10-20 hours ($1800-$3600)
- If CCBB stores data and metadata: $1800 flat rate
- Custom analytical pipelines/algorithm development
- Grant consultations
- Personalized training & tutoring
UC San Diego Altman Clinical and Translational Research Institute (ACTRI) is pleased to announce the addition of a new Vouchers category to support Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CCBB) services. This new level of support for CCBB includes three funding tiers, ranging from $500 to $10,000.
Long-Term Consultations and Collaborations
- Please call for more information
- Please provide as much notice as possible if you require assistance writing a custom section for a grant proposal