- Your initial consultation is free
- All charges will be disclosed to investigators prior to initiation of work
- Grant writing or editing requests will be subject to recharge
- UCSD Internal rate: $125/hour*
- Non-profit rate: $181/hour*
- For-profit rate: $362/hour*
- *10 analysis hour minimum
- Please allow one business day for an initial response.
- NGS analyses (typical cost: $2,500 for 20 samples):
- Transcriptomics (RNA-Seq, miRNA-Seq, microarrays, single-cell RNA-Seq) Study design, alignment, gene-level or transcript level quantification, differentially expressed gene lists, gene set annotation, genome visualization, network analysis
- Genomics (Exome / Whole Genome Sequencing, SNP arrays, GWAS) Study design, alignment, SNPs, indels, CNVs, structural variants, annotation, genome visualization, germline or somatic mutation calls, network analysis
- Epigenomics (ChIP-Seq, ATAC-Seq, methylation arrays, Bisulfite-Seq) Study design, alignment, peak calling, visualization, comparative analysis, motif search, integration with RNA data (optional), differential methylation, network analysis
- Other available analyses:
- Metagenomics/microbiome (16S rRNA-Seq, shotgun sequencing) Study design, OTU picking, taxonomic abundance identification, alpha and beta diversity evaluation, network analysis
- CRISPR screens (single, dual screens)
- Network Analysis: Protein-protein interactions, network propagation, data integration, subnetwork identification
- Custom Analytical Pipelines & Algorithm Development: Our team is experienced in developing novel algorithms, creating custom analytical pipelines, refactoring code and performing custom integrative analyses.
- Custom analytical pipelines/algorithm development
- Grant consultations
- Personalized training & tutoring
UC San Diego Altman Clinical and Translational Research Institute (ACTRI) is pleased to announce the addition of a new Vouchers category to support Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CCBB) services. This new level of support for CCBB includes three funding tiers, ranging from $500 to $10,000. More information and eligibility requirements are here.
Long-Term Consultations and Collaborations
- Please call for more information
- Please provide as much notice as possible if you require assistance writing a custom section for a grant proposal