- Pipelines have an average turnaround time of 2-3 weeks, subject to size of study and queue availability.
- Please allow one business day for an initial response.
A list of supported pipelines is available here.
UC San Diego Altman Clinical and Translational Research Institute (ACTRI) is pleased to announce the addition of a new Vouchers category to support Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics (CCBB) services. This new level of support for CCBB includes three funding tiers, ranging from $500 to $10,000. More information and eligibility requirements are here.
- Your initial consultation is free
- All charges will be disclosed to investigators prior to initiation of work
- Grant writing or editing requests will be subject to recharge
- The current rate for UC San Diego affiliates is $200 per hour, please contact us if you’re not affiliated with UC San Diego
Long-term consultations and collaborations
- Please call for more information
- Please provide as much notice as possible if you require assistance writing a custom section for a grant proposal
- Please contact us for more information