Meet the CCBB team – (back row) Guorong Xu, Roman Sasik, Adam Mark, Tom Whisenant, (front row) Amanda Birmingham, Brin Rosenthal, Jennifer Beaudette, Katie Fisch, and Art Nasamran.
Center for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
Kathleen Fisch Faculty Director
Katie specializes in transcriptomics, epigenomics and translational genomics.
Brin Rosenthal Associate Director - Research
Brin specializes in network analysis and community detection.
Amanda Birmingham Associate Director - Operations
Amanda specializes in microbiome data analysis.
Art Nasamran Sr. Bioinformatics Engineer - Operations Manager
Art specializes in single cell and bulk transcriptomics, epigenomics, and GWAS.
Tom Whisenant Sr. Bioinformatics Scientist - Project Manager
Tom specializes in biological interpretation of transcriptomic and proteomic data using standard analysis methods and application of machine learning approaches.
Adam Mark Sr. Bioinformatics Engineer - Technical Lead
Adam specializes in NGS pipeline development as well as the discovery and annotation of genomic variants for their role in cancer and rare diseases.
Roman Sasik Sr. Bioinformatics Scientist
Roman specializes in transcriptomics, epigenomics, single cell technologies and statistical modeling.
Daisy Chilin Bioinformatics Engineer
Daisy specializes in single cell transcriptomics and data interpretation.
- Kriti Agrawal – Class of 2019 – Biology & Bioinformatics
- Victoria C. Corey – Class of 2012 – Biomedical Sciences
- Yiding Fang – Class of 2018 – Computer Science, Physiology & Neuroscience
- Mustafa Guler – Class of 2018 – Bioengineering & Bioinformatics
- Lilith Huang – Class of 2017 – Bioengineering & Bioinformatics
- Kellie Kim – Class of 2016 – Bioinformatics
- Julia Len – Class of 2018 – Computer Engineering
- Shawn Li – Class of 2016 – Computer Science
- John David Lin – Class of 2019 – Biology & Bioinformatics
- Mengyi Liu – Class of 2019 – Bioinformatics
- Cindy Ma – Class of 2016 – Applied Math
- Emily Ma – Class of 2017 – Computer Science
- Carlo Mazzaferro – Class of 2017 – Bioengineering & Mathematics
- Nicole Mouchamel – Class of 2017 – Bioengineering & Bioinformatics
- Jiyoung Nam – Class of 2016 – Computer Science
- Tracy Nham – Class of 2016 – Computer Science
- Daniel Peng – Class of 2018
- Anton Qiu – Class of 2017 – Computer Engineering
- Mandy Shieh – Class of 2016 – Computer Science
- Renu Singh – Class of 2018 – Computer Science & Bioinformatics
- Karina Soerjanto – Class of 2017 – Bioinformatics
- Zach Wallace – Class of 2018 – Applied Mathematics (Tufts)
- Mikayla Webster – Class of 2018 – Computer Science
- Melissa Wong – Class of 2015 – Cognitive Science