Please click on the links for a detailed description of pricing and specific offerings including analysis types, methods, data overlays, and deliverables.
- Transcriptomics (RNA-Seq, miRNA-Seq, microarrays, single-cell RNA-Seq) Study design, alignment, gene-level or transcript level quantification, differentially expressed gene lists, gene set annotation, genome visualization, network analysis
- Genomics (Exome / Whole Genome Sequencing, SNP arrays, GWAS) Study design, alignment, SNPs, indels, CNVs, structural variants, annotation, genome visualization, germline or somatic mutation calls, network analysis
- Epigenomics (ChIP-Seq, ATAC-Seq, methylation arrays, Bisulfite-Seq) Study design, alignment, peak calling, visualization, comparative analysis, motif search, integration with RNA data (optional), differential methylation, network analysis
- Metagenomics/microbiome (16S rRNA-Seq, shotgun sequencing) Study design, OTU picking, taxonomic abundance identification, alpha and beta diversity evaluation, network analysis
- CRISPR screens (single, dual screens) Description coming soon
- Network Analysis: Protein-protein interactions, network propagation, data integration, subnetwork identification
- Custom Analytical Pipelines & Algorithm Development: Our team is experienced in developing novel algorithms, creating custom analytical pipelines, refactoring code and performing custom integrative analyses.
- Grant consultations, writing methods, manuscript preparation, custom figures
- Personalized Training and Tutoring